This content is password protected. To proceed further please enter your password provided by admin.
1. Birth Certificate of the child.
2. Community Certificate of the child.
3. Passport size photograph of the child’s guardian in white background.
4. Proof of Identity – Photocopy of the Aadhaar card of the child, parents, and guardian.
5. Proof of Residence – Photocopy of Aadhaar or Ration Card or Voters ID or Passport or Driver’s License.
Note: The address in “Proof of Residence” and “Proof of Identity” must be the same.
An application/registration for admission must be completed by each applicant. You can apply online via the school website. The main criterion for admission into the school is the age of the student. Parents with children below the age of 3 should not apply unless their child is 3 years old as of 31st May of the academic year they are seeking admission for. All applications are subject to scrutiny. The school must be in possession of a completed application/registration form in order for any pupil’s admission to be processed. SOLIDBASE will not take any responsibility if any application/registration form that doesn’t reach our server due to technical or any other error beyond our control.